As a Facilities Maintenance team member with Corporate Tools you will be responsible for all things maintenance, cleanliness and repair of our Post Falls office, both indoor and outdoor. This is a full time, 40 hours/week position reporting to our Post Falls, Idaho office. For repairs that require outside services, you will also coordinate and oversee external contractors through project completion. You will be responsible for the restock and resupply of the building’s facilities, most importantly, our snacks! Don’t worry, they are for you to eat too! Successful candidates must have the ability to work independently, prioritize work and multi-task efficiently as you promote a clean and safe work environment for our team.
This position is coded as “Office-Only” which means all work must be performed in our Post Falls, Idaho office.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual review with raise option
- 22 days Paid Time Off
- After 3 years, PTO increases to 29 days. Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company—not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever.
- Open concept office with friendly coworkers
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Maintain cleanliness throughout all office common areas, from major spills to general clean up
- Complete minor repairs and building improvements such as replacing light bulbs, replacing water filters, and assembling furniture
- Perform quality inspections of work performed by outside contractors and vendors as appropriate
- Maintain inventory and ensure kitchen and office areas are organized and stocked with supplies
- Assist in ordering supplies required for facility maintenance
- Regularly monitor, clean and service restrooms
- Perform exterior cleaning activities such as weeding and trash pick up, as needed
- Keep all interior and exterior areas clean and clear of clutter and trash
- Reliable and professional
- Competent with computers
- Communication and relationship building skills
- Technical skills in maintenance or installation industry
- Prepared to execute all duties and responsibilities in a safe and timely manner.
- Stand, walk, push, kneel, twist, lift, carry, dance if you want… basically, it’s a physical job, must be good with that.
- Skilled in general contracting is a bonus
Why you might like this job:
You are someone who likes variety in your work and takes pride in a job well done! You consider yourself “handy” and enjoy finding ways to repair or improve minor maintenance issues. You enjoy the independence of completing daily tasks such as cleaning, restocking and general property upkeep, both inside and outside our office building as well as the interpersonal interaction that is needed to oversee contractors when professional services are necessary.