Why Work Here
Corporate Tools objective is to overpay, over-perform, and overachieve; while maintaining a work / life balance that allows you to go home at night and enjoy life. Are you tired of going through a drive through and getting the wrong thing? Tired of walking out of a business transaction feeling ripped off? Tired of ordering a box of goods, getting it delivered late, spending an hour on the phone trying to get a refund or figure out how to ship it back? Somewhere, as we all became addicted to cell phones, social media, and electronic stimulation, we forgot how to interact with the public.
We fight Corporate Stupidity every day. We don’t just fight the Corporate Filing Bureaucratic Jungle every day. We fight for doing things right as a business by doing things right. Every time. You can be a part of this. We talk to thousands of people every day. We’d like to think that by having an amazing experience for each of our clients, we help them turn around and be amazing to their clients.
Our goal is to pay you more for what you do than you’d make somewhere else. We believe in you.
We think if we put our best foot forward when trying to take care of you, that you’ll in turn take care of our clients, and in a dream it would all be perfect. It’s not perfect. So we fight the jungle every day. Pick up a spear, a wrench, a hammer and come join us.Apply Now
The Stuff You Really Care About
- Paid Time Off We provide 22 days paid time off a year plus 4 holidays. The holidays are: New Year's Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas day. Yeah. If you work in our most entry level position, you still get 26 days paid time off. PTO starts accruing right away too. We want you to take your birthday off, your anniversary, holidays, your spouse, your children, your dogs birthday! On your 3-year anniversary with the company, you start accruing 7 more days off per year. That's 33 days of PTO a year once you hit year three. On your 5-year anniversary with the company, you'll transition to flexible time off which means it's not accrued or capped. You could even take your goldfish's birthday off if you wanted. You do your thing.
- Retirement Corporate Tools provides an optional Safe Harbor 401(k) plan managed by Charles Schwab and makes matching contributions of up to 4% of an employee’s annual compensation. Employees can enroll on the first day following 60 days of employment and take advantage of the 401(k)'s tax-deferred growth potential with pretax contributions. Employer contributions are immediately vested.
- Health, Dental, Vision Corporate Tools is proud to provide 100% medical, dental and vision insurance coverage for their employees.
- Work Wherever Quarterly Allowance Not only do we set you up with all the equipment you need to be successful in your role, but after you've gotten settled, you can select other items to make your Work Wherever environment more productive and comfortable. Have you always wanted a standing desk or is it time to replace that old office chair? We'll get it shipped to your house. In addition, every quarter you'll receive a Work Wherever allowance to pay for things like faster internet or continuing education courses. Or use it for something fun... like a gym membership, coffee for your teammate or a massage for yourself. It's yours. Treat Yo' Self.
- Highest Pay in the Area Our goal is to always pay you more than you’d make anywhere else while also providing yearly opportunities to increase your wage.
- Be Yourself - We Like It That Way Corporate Tools embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to eliminating barriers in the workplace and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills, and where everyone is comfortable and feels valued. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.