Commercial Property Manager
Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is looking to add another experienced Commercial Property Manager to the team that will be in charge of managing our local commercial properties as well as our commercial locations throughout the United States. We operate in all 50 states and have various buildings we own and maintain throughout the US. You will be responsible for ensuring the fiscal and operational success of all of our properties. No travel is required.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Oversee the day to-day property management responsibilities for a portfolio of office properties across the US
- Vendor, contractor and tenant management
- Negotiating contracts
- Work with leasing agents
- Overall real estate directive
- Any remodeling, disaster projects, and the cleanliness of all our properties
- Previous experience in managing commercial properties including experience with operational issues such as operational emergencies or building renovation.
- You must understand how a building is put together.
- Highly organized with proven experience managing multiple projects
- Previous experience in some type of technical skill; electrical, plumbing, framing, general contracting, etc.
- Previous contract management experience
Why you might like this job:
You enjoy buildings done well. You find fulfillment in providing amazing offices for our employees and amazing spaces for tenants. You think it’s cool that we buy our buildings for employees, but buy larger buildings and rent space out to run operation more efficiently. You understand how a building goes up from getting plans, permits, foundations, framing, finishing work, down to the final cleaning and logistics of moving operations in. You dig this… but you’ve reached a point in your career where you don’t want to really get your fingers dirty making stuff happen and you would love a job where your collection of oddball skills comes together magically in a job description you feel was written just for you.