Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is hiring Data Entry Specialists to add to our team.
You will be responsible for auditing and verifying our clients business information, our systems information, and many large sets of data within our software architecture. This is a thinking job. Although a Data Entry Job might sound like we need you to look at a huge list of numbers and type it into a computer, that is not at all what you would be doing.
The Data you’ll be managing is challenging, diverse, different on every occasion, and very large. The Data you touch affects hundreds of thousands of businesses in real time. This position will also be cross-trained in document processing.
$12 per hour
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with 0-5% raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Simple IRA with 3% retirement contribution match starts day 1
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Auditing accuracy of large data sets within our software
- Maintaining large data sets
- Verifying client information
- Verifying state agency information within our software
- Helping customer service staff with data projects
- Desire for accuracy
- Desire to learn
- Ability to treat others with respect
- Willingness to be trained
- Type at least 50 words per minute
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient with 10-key
Why you might like this job:
You see typos on websites, blog posts, or signage and it bugs you. You notice inaccuracies in movies. You have an organized file structure on your home computer or phone. You can actually find a picture on your phone or computer if you need to. (And I’m not talking about scrolling for 25 minutes) You might organize your credit cards in your wallet and when you use them put them back where they belong. You vacuum your car when you get a car wash.