Corporate Tools is hiring an Inbound Salesperson. You will be responsible for fielding 8 hours of inbound sales calls. Our team is small enough that you’ll have a direct interaction with our managers and drive the future of our company.
This job is coded as “Flex” which means the company does not currently require this position to be performed in office.
$18 per hour
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual review with raise option
- 22 days Paid Time Off
- After 3 years, PTO increases to 29 days. Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company—not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever.
- Open concept office with friendly coworkers
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Field Inbound Salescalls
- Field Inbound Sales Inquires from email and websites
- Help support other customer service groups as needed
- You enjoy closing a sale
- You enjoy providing a solution for a client
- You enjoy thinking through tough problems and helping a client accomplish their needs
- Good typing skills
- Good phone communications skills
Why you might like this job:
You might have been a cashier somewhere and always had the highest credit card application sales numbers. It doesn’t bother you when Starbucks asks what else could I get you instead of anything else. You understand the difference in how Starbucks talks and why. Most importantly, you would never ever ever ask for a No. And you find it disgusting and repulsive when you hear other people do so.