Vehicle Filing Support
Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is adding a Vehicle Filing Support Specialist to our team. If you’re on the hunt for a job that not only offers long-term stability but also strikes the perfect balance between work and life, look no further – this could be the ideal opportunity for you! Join our team as a Vehicle Filing Support Specialist, where you’ll find yourself in a welcoming environment, tackling your tasks with precision, and then clocking out to savor all the fantastic aspects of living in the Inland Northwest. It’s not just a job; it’s a fulfilling journey where you can thrive both professionally and personally. The Vehicle Filing Support position plays a critical role in our organization by receiving and processing state vehicle documents and vehicle filings. This includes facilitating the shipping processes for paper mail from all 50 states as well as the shipping and processing of completed Montana Vehicle plates, titles and registrations. This position is coded as “Office-Only” which means all work must be performed in our Post Falls, Idaho office. This is Monday – Friday, flexible times from 6:00am-6:00pm 8 hour work days.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual review with raise option
- 22 days Paid Time Off accrued annually, and 4 holidays
- After 3 years, PTO increases to 29 days. Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company—not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want
- The 4 holidays are: New Year’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever
- Open concept office with friendly coworkers
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah
- This position is considered “Office Only (OO)” and must be in-office to do all responsibilities effectively.
- Ship and track outgoing mail for Filing zones and Filing Support.
- Process and upload incoming mail for all Filing zones and Filing Support.
- Scan, upload, verify and update information for Montana Registered Vehicles.
- Accurately complete necessary documentation and data entry activities in all systems.
- Ensures the confidentiality and security of all information handled.
- Helping other Filings and Vehicle teams when needed.
- Hit position metrics in Vehicle processing and filer mail with no/minimal errors.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- This position requires you to be in office 100% of the time.
Why you might like this job:
You enjoy a sense of predictability with your work and like starting each day with a fresh set of tasks to prioritize and tackle. You’re the type of person that will make a list of your tasks for the day and find ultimate satisfaction every time you get to mark an item complete. You like to work independently while having the support and camaraderie of a close-knit team. In addition to all this, you’ve been searching for a fun, relaxed company that prioritizes their employees and clients above all else.