Corporate Tools is hiring another Revenue Analyst to join our team. If you’re looking to kick out a few programmed reports, perform some basic math, make a pretty chart and hand it off to someone who isn’t interested in change – you’re in luck because many soulless companies would love to talk to you about just that! But that sounds boring and uninspiring to us.
Instead, our analysts dive into our data jungle seeing through complexities where products disguise themselves as other products, jurisdictions move like desert sands, competition is stacked, and invisible cloaks hide realities. See the data, filter the noise, then use industry knowledge and strong commercial acumen to comprehend the trends and make sense of it all. Lingo Bingo won’t go far…communicate clearly and simply across the organization with the intent to influence business decisions because you have the data to back it up! Our analysts do this because they love it, not because they are told.
There is a lot to dig into with this role. So we’ll ask you to work in the office full time for the first couple weeks while you familiarize yourself with everything. After that, there will be more flexibility to work from home occasionally.
$75,000-$80,000 depending on meeting preferred qualifications.
- Help define, document, and manage our data world.
- Report, interpret, and translate revenue data to provide insights that drive effective business decisions.
- Provide data collection and analysis support to cross-functional teams in the execution of projects and initiatives.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand existing product/service offerings and their desired pricing structure.
- Communicate. Ask questions to peel back the layers and figure out how the customer base *should* behave.
- Provide period and project-based reporting to discover and analyze revenue trends tied to products and services.
- Work independently or as a project team responsible for providing technical guidance related to the revenue implications (both historical and prospective) from various pricing and marketing initiatives.
- Keep your head on a swivel... things change here, and they change fast!
- 3+ years of previous financial analyst experience or related.
- Preferred qualification: analyst experience with revenue/product/marketing focus.
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, accounting, or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence in analysis, documentation, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with, compensate for, or resolve incomplete data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and customer-centric approaches.
- Demonstrated fluency in tools like Excel, JIRA, and Confluence (if you’ve used alternatives, tell us about them!)
- Preferred qualification: Experience querying relational databases (SQL, MySQL, T-SQL, etc.) would be a *big* plus.
- Preferred qualification: Experience extracting meaning from raw data.
Why you might like this job:
You want to be a part of a team offering awesome solutions to clients and internal stakeholders.
You want to fix things, and if they aren’t broken, you want to make them better.
You love bringing well-thought-out solutions to make people’s lives easier.
You want your work to have a long-term, meaningful purpose.
You are the kind of person that wonders why someone would tear the whole engine apart only. to find out that the spark plug was the issue.