Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is looking to add an In-House Therapist to our team to assist our employees with counseling needs. You are someone who truly cares about the well-being of the individual, as an individually unique person. You are not here to report back to the company about how people are doing, just help people! If you like that, you might like this job!
Along with providing support and assistance to the employees of Corporate Tools, it would be great if this person could provide feedback to the company about what we can do to improve as well. This feedback is not about any individual you have met with, but feedback on us, the company, can we do better? Then tell us!
This job is coded as “Flex” which means the company does not currently require this position to be performed in office.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual review with raise option
- 22 days Paid Time Off accrued annually, and 4 holidays
- After 3 years, PTO increases to 29 days. Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company—not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want
- The 4 holidays are: New Year’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever
- Open concept office with friendly coworkers
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah
- Be a good human
- Provide counseling services to our employees
- Be a fierce protector of individual privacy
- Provide feedback to the business about what we can do better, or what we need to keep doing
- Support our team as a caring individual
- Establishes positive, trusting rapport with employees
- Ability to communicate with compassion and empathy
- 3+ years of clinical experience
- Master's degree in psychology, social work, counseling, related field or a Bachelor's with equivalent experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Current with all state licensing requirements, including LPCC, LICSW and LMFT
- Current licensing in Washington and Idaho.
Why you might like this job:
You’re passionate about helping people. You have amazing interpersonal skills that allow you to communicate with a variety of people. You get immense satisfaction from listening and helping people through conversation. Plain and simple, you want to help people.