Administrative Support Specialist
Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is looking to add a new member to our Operations team to assist in all things related to supporting our fast-growing company. You are someone with a “can-do” attitude who responds to business needs with the ability to adapt to and embrace change, placing an emphasis on attention to detail and effective communication.
Along with providing support to our Operations Management team through completion of various tasks supporting business needs, occasional assistance in the support of our “work wherever” program will also be a part of your role. You are someone who thrives in a fast-faced environment and can help our organization continue to grow seamlessly!
This position is coded as “Hybrid” which means after initial training and on-boarding which will take place in office, occasional remote work is available. However, this role will be expected to continue to work in our Post Falls, Idaho office 3-4 days/week.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 22 days Paid Time Off
- After 3 years, PTO increases to 29 days. Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company—not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever.
- Open concept office with friendly coworkers
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Create a positive working environment by contributing to a fully functioning office setting through organization, communication, and time management.
- Handle logistics of meetings and conference calls and coordinate travel when necessary
- Conducts research, compiles data and prepares information for consideration and presentation by executive team in support of meetings or work projects.
- Acts as business partner in assisting department staff members in meeting deliverables on business matters and tracking department relevant data
- Coordination of meetings and company events from gathering talking points and creating agendas to scheduling and arranging meals, meeting spaces etc.
- Support the Human Resources team with our “Work Wherever” program by assisting with the coordination of shipping and receiving company equipment for employees
- Maintain company spreadsheets to ensure accurate and up to date reporting.
- 3+ years of administrative or project management experience supporting executive level staff
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to adapt to changing priorities based on organization needs
- Advanced computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and meet consistent deadlines within multiple projects
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and a professional attitude.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with diverse audiences in professional manner
- Ability to solve problems and tailor to the the adapting needs of the company
Why you might like this job:
You’re more of a “behind-the-scenes” worker who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a variety of tasks and people requiring your assistance. You have excellent interpersonal skills that have allowed you to communicate with a variety of people, from clients and colleagues to vendors and executives. You find ultimate satisfaction in helping colleagues do their jobs better by supporting a variety of assignments that help move the organization forward.