Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is searching for an experienced Training Manager who will be instrumental in transitioning our organization to the next level by developing best-in-class leaders and people managers. You will be responsible for the strategy, development, maintenance and implementation of an effective and engaging leadership and development training program that empowers teams, builds stronger leaders, and supports the quick growth of our company. As a department leader you will focus on process improvements, team building, coaching, accountability, and recognition as you build and lead a team of training experts. This position is coded as “Hybrid” which means occasional remote work is available, however, this role will be expected to work in our Post Falls, Idaho office 2-3 days/week.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company. Not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever.
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Own employee and leadership training company-wide from start to finish
- Learn and embody company culture while ensuring it is embedded in everything we do to develop team members and leaders
- Build training on short notice related to new process and product roll outs or changes
- Constantly evaluating ways to improve onboarding, training, and development process
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify training needs and priorities
- Stay current on industry trends, techniques and strategies and take initiative to incorporate into training content
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of trainings to ensure they are hitting objectives
- Provide guidance to employees and coaches on their personal and professional development
- 5+ years of leadership development and training experience with individual contributors and leadership
- 2+ years managing a team
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of adult learning theories
- Experience building and facilitating in person, virtual, video, and written training materials
- Experience in a start up or fast paced work environment
- Dynamic and engaging presentation skills with demonstrated ability to get buy in
- Ability to build trust, train, motivate and coach employees
- Acts with integrity, demonstrating honest, transparent, positive and trustworthy
- Great attitude, fun to be around, constantly seeking to improve
- Adaptable and willing to flex with changes, promote positive change management, and help drive company initiatives
- A high threshold for navigating ambiguity and building effective solutions that scale
Why you might like this job:
You’re tired of the fluff and ready to cut through the noise of most leadership and development programs. Problem is, you haven’t had an organization ready to support you as you go out on a limb and try something new. Insert Corporate Tools. We know in order to continue to be successful we need to continue to invest in our current and emerging leaders. And while some may use off-the-shelf programs, that’s not our style. We’re a unique organization that wants training built around our people and our culture that makes sense to us. Here’s where you come in. Being a former leader yourself, you’ve been there, done that, and know what it takes to develop and lead people. You’re passionate about seeing leaders grow and being apart of that growth. You take 100% responsibility if something sucks, scrap it, and start again.