Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is searching for a talented Recruiter as we expand our team. You’ll be a critical part of the growth of our company by uncovering and engaging with unique talent as we take our company to the next level in the business services industry. Hiring for our remote Customer Service department will give you the opportunity to interact with candidates all over the country. You will be a part of each step in the recruitment process and be encouraged to make it your own. We like to interview a little different here, instead of the typical stuffy interview questions you will be given the creative freedom to promote our fun and laid back culture to each candidate, while still hiring with a purpose! You will be part of a collaborative team with a goal to give every candidate the best possible experience. Come join the fun and help build something great with us!
This position is coded as “Hybrid” which means after initial training and on-boarding which will take place in office, occasional remote work is available. However, this role will be expected to continue to work in our Post Falls, Idaho office 2-3 days/week.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 22 days Paid Time Off
- After 3 years, PTO increases to 29 days. Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company—not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever.
- Open concept office with friendly coworkers
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to find and hire talented people
- Manage the full lifecycle of recruiting candidates; sourcing, screening, interviewing and offer
- Build on your already-impressive network, use multiple sourcing channels and other creative means to attract top talent
- Represent Corporate Tools and our culture in every interaction, showing the perfect balance of: professionalism, enthusiasm, confidence, charisma, respect, humility and kindness
- Partner with hiring managers to identify additional talent that will work harmoniously with existing team dynamics
- Protect and cultivate our company culture
- Previous experience with high volume full cycle recruiting
- Previous experience using a variety of talent sourcing tools
- Previous experience using a variety of job boards
- Experience working in fast-paced, high-growth, often ambiguous environment
- Strong attention to detail, excellent follow up and organization skills
- Ability to multitask and self motivate to ensure completion of tasks
- Clear and concise communicator
- Collaborative and coachable
- College degree preferred but not required
- Any position that is required to work in office regularly or on occasion must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for the job unless state law prohibits employers from requiring vaccines
Why you might like this job:
You’re good at recruiting, but you’ve worked places before that weren’t open to new and creative ways of recruiting. You wish you could change a few things to do what makes most sense for the company, culture and the people you’re trying to attract. Here you’ll be given the freedom to change and do what you need to find the very best talent to add to our team. You don’t mind the grind of sifting through hundreds of resumes to find that perfect candidate that will add value to the team and company. You want to work for a company that makes recruiting easy because the culture, the people and the environment sells itself.