Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is searching for a talented Recruiter to add to our team. You’ll uncover and engage with the very best talent to help us build the teams who will take our company to the next level. Come join the fun and build something great with us!
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company. Not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to find and hire talented people
- Manage the full lifecycle of recruiting candidates; sourcing, screening, interviewing and offer
- Build on your already-impressive network, use multiple sourcing channels and other creative means to attract top talent
- Represent Corporate Tools and our culture in every interaction, showing the perfect balance of: professionalism, enthusiasm, confidence, charisma, respect, humility and kindness
- Partner with hiring managers to identify additional talent that will work harmoniously with existing team dynamics
- Protect and cultivate our company culture
- Previous experience with high volume full cycle recruiting
- Previous experience using a variety of talent sourcing tools
- Previous experience using a variety of job boards
- Experience working in fast-paced, high-growth, often ambiguous environment
- Strong attention to detail, excellent follow up and organization skills
- Ability to multitask and self motivate to ensure completion of tasks
- Clear and concise communicator
- Collaborative and coachable
- College degree preferred but not required
Why you might like this job:
You’re good at recruiting, but you’ve worked places before that weren’t open to new and creative ways of recruiting. You wish you could change a few things to do what makes most sense for the company, culture and the people you’re trying to attract. Here you’ll be given the freedom to change and do what you need to find the very best talent to add to our team. You don’t mind the grind of sifting through hundreds of resumes to find that perfect candidate that will add value to the team and company. You want to work for a company that makes recruiting easy because the culture, the people and the environment sells itself.