Merchant Service Operations Manager
Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is searching for an expert who knows the ins and outs of all things credit cards, credit card processing and merchant services. You will be part of the beginning stages of creating a brand new service to our clients that will assist in offering complete online payments for their business. You will work with a team of developers, marketers and finance personnel to create, market and launch this service to thousands of clients throughout the country. Our business model will be cost plus a very minimal monthly fee for access to the incredible pricing we’ll pass on. We are an Agent right now and in the process of becoming an ISO. If you’ve ever wanted to build an ISO from the ground up, where the customer comes before nickel and dime fees, this is your chance. It’s a messy industry and we want to do it at a high level.
This position is coded as “Hybrid” which means after initial training and on-boarding which will take place in office, occasional remote work is available. However, this role will be expected to continue to work in our Post Falls, Idaho office 2-3 days/week.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 22 days Paid Time Off
- After 3 years, PTO increases to 29 days. Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company—not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever.
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Build an awesome credit card processing service for our clients that doesn’t suck
- Build and maintain relationship with sponsoring bank and credit card network
- Develop creative strategies for attracting and retaining clients
- Help us build a service from agent to ISO
- Manage product launch and continuously search for ways to offer better service to our clients
- 5+ years previous experience managing and understanding the full scope of credit card processing, merchant services and independent sales organization
- Previous experience running an Independent Sales Organization
- Understand and stay current on industry trends
- Ability to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Self motivated, independent learner and critical thinker
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire, and to become fully-vaccinated within three weeks after date of hire, to be considered for the job.
Why you might like this job:
You’ve worked in this industry for awhile but you’re tired of working in a business model that relies on a bait and switch mentality with increased fees on clients. You’re ready to work for a company that prides itself on honest contracts and protecting clients privacy while never letting money get in the way of the relationship with our clients.