Customer Service Manager
Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is searching for an experienced and successful Customer Service Manager. This position is key to the support and development of our front line coaches in a contact center environment. You will also be responsible for hiring, strategy, training, performance, quality, employee satisfaction, and accountability process for all inbound customer service groups (Phone/Email/Chat). As a Customer Service Manager, you will focus on people and process improvements, team building, collaboration, coaching, accountability, and recognition while you build and support our team of customer service experts. This position is coded as “Hybrid” which means occasional remote work is available, however, this role will be expected to work in our Post Falls, Idaho office 2-3 days/week.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company. Not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever.
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Training, motivating, guiding and inspiring a team of Customer Service coaches
- Ability to learn and adapt to an autonomy driven, employee focused company culture
- Ability to communicate a vision that ensures that culture is built into the fiber of our team as we rapidly grow
- Expert at identifying candidate strengths and risks during the hiring process
- Communicate and support new process and product roll outs and changes
- Balance organization/business focus with culture/people focus
- Collaborate across all departments to identify and improve communication and processes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of coaching, quality, recognition, collaboration, and accountability approach
- Provide guidance to employees and coaches on their personal and professional development
- Responsible for all aspects of staffing including time off, productivity, efficiency, and schedule adjustments for 150+ person multi-channel customer service team
- 5+ years of experience as a leader managing large teams in service delivery environment
- 2+ years of developing leaders
- Thoughtful and intelligent with sound business aptitude, demonstrated leadership success, and a natural ability to build a strong and self-supporting team
- Proven track record of success in people first customer service environments
- Courage to tactfully challenge existing process and/or direction to support employees and/or the business
- Ability to build trust, train, motivate and develop employees, including existing leaders
- Develop, implement, and maintain process improvements through growth and change
- Acts with integrity, demonstrating honesty, transparency, positivity, and trust
- Great attitude, fun to be around, constantly seeking to improve
- Adaptable and willing to flex with changes, promote positive change management, and help drive company initiatives
- A high threshold for navigating ambiguity and building effective solutions that scale
Why you might like this job:
You have a passion to teach and help people. Maybe in the past you’ve found existing company bureaucracy laden policy has bogged down ideas that were better for the culture, clients, and company. Insert Corporate Tools. We value each employee’s contribution as a member of the team and vow to foster that contribution. Our team is rife with people passionate to help customers, so we trust in that purpose instead of managing to a number. We’re a unique organization that truly values the intellect and decision making of the front line, it makes sense to us. Here’s where you come in. Our coaches need guidance and a strong mentor to ensure the employees have the tools needed to constantly improve. Our operation needs a leader we can trust who understands business operation and can make the right decisions. We need someone who can take ownership of our inbound customer service channel that will naturally drive vision and culture to our team, clients, and for our company.