- Oversee the day to-day property management responsibilities for a portfolio of office properties across the US
- Vendor management
- Contractor management
- Tenant management
- Overall real estate directive
- Any remodeling, disaster projects, and the cleanliness of all our properties
- You must understand how a building is put together. You will be quizzed
- Previous experience in some type of technical skill; electrical, plumbing, framing, general contracting, etc.
- Previous experience in managing commercial properties including experience with operational issues such as operational emergencies or building renovation.
Why you might like this job:
You enjoy buildings done well. You find fulfillment in providing amazing offices for our employees and amazing spaces for tenants. You think it’s cool that we buy our buildings for employees, but buy larger buildings and rent space out to run operation more efficiently. You understand how a building goes up from getting plans, permits, foundations, framing, finishing work, down to the final cleaning and logistics of moving operations in. You dig this… but you’ve reached a point in your career where you don’t want to really get your fingers dirty making stuff happen and you would love a job where your collection of oddball skills comes together magically in a job description you feel was written just for you.