The Desktop Support position is a crucial part of our team and will be the first point of contact for incoming questions and issues related to our computers and their systems. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required. This is a full-time, Monday – Friday, day shift position. No nights. No weekends. No on-call.
Must be willing to train in Spokane for the first 2-3 months.
$17 an hour
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Troubleshoot technical problems
- Provide end-user assistance
- Setting up new employee workstations
- Tracking inventory
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain, upgrade hardware and software systems
- Passion for IT
- Eager to learn
- High interpersonal skills
- Previous desktop support
- Ability to communicate well verbally and written
- Previous experience with network devices preferred
Why you might like this job:
You have a passion for the IT world and have been seeking an opportunity where you can learn more and advance your skills. You have a constant desire to learn and are eager to help others. You have patience with employees you support when they tell you (again) the printer isn’t working for them. It can be frustrating for employees when workstations aren’t working properly and you’re there to save the day and put a smile back on their face. You’ve worked somewhere before that wouldn’t teach you more than the basics and you’re searching for a team that will invest in you and your skills.