Outbound Sales Consultant
At Corporate Tools, we’re in search of a new team member who will play a consultative role, aligning our products with the unique needs of our potential customers. Your mission is to ensure our clients are not just satisfied but truly confident in their choice to partner with us. As part of our team, you’ll engage in outbound calls to focus on two key areas: client retention and account reconciliation.
Client retention is the cornerstone of building lasting relationships with our clients from day one. You’ll serve as a valuable touchpoint, verifying their information, assessing their satisfaction with our services, and continuously exploring ways to enhance the value we provide.
In the realm of account reconciliation at Corporate Tools, it takes a different approach. Many of the clients you’ll reach out to may not even be aware of outstanding balances. For us, account reconciliation is more than just financial transactions; it’s a customer-centric endeavor. Your goal is to inform, assist, and collect while delivering additional value, showcasing what our clients receive for their investment.
It’s important to note that this is not a traditional sales position, and there are no commission-based incentives. This department embodies our commitment to building loyalty through exceptional service that consistently exceeds expectations, starting from our clients’ very first interaction to their final one.
We’ve coded this job as “Flex,” which means that it can be performed remotely, providing flexibility for our team members. The shift is Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm and that is PST. If you are in a different time zone, you must adjust to this schedule.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual review with raise option
- 22 days Paid Time Off accrued annually, and 4 holidays
- After 3 years, PTO increases to 29 days. Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company—not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want
- The 4 holidays are: New Year’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever
- Open concept office with friendly coworkers
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah
- Initiate conversations with our clients to provide ongoing solutions
- Engage in consultative discussions with potential clients to understand their specific needs and align the company's products or services to those needs.
- Educate clients about any outstanding financial obligations while maintaining a focus on delivering value and showcasing the benefits of their investment in the company.
- Emphasize a non-traditional sales methodology, without commission-based incentives, to foster loyalty and trust.
- Continuously explore strategies to enhance the value of the company's offerings to meet client needs.
- Help support other customer service groups as needed
- You're a rock - You don't raise your voice or blood pressure with conflict
- Strong computer skills, job duties are performed almost 100% online
- Familiarity with sales strategies and a non-pushy, consultative approach towards relationship building.
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to empathize, understand, and address client needs effectively.
- Ability to drive to a goal without being micromanaged
- Ability to convey complex information in a clear, understandable manner.
Why you might like this job:
You find happiness in a fair and balanced transaction. You think agreements mean something. You think a fair price is a perfect outcome. You find happiness in living up to your word, working hard for your money, and paying people you owe. You enjoy sales without the inconsistency of having your paycheck being based on your commission. You love customer service but enjoy the thrill of chasing a sale!