Outbound Customer Service
Corporate Tools is searching for a new addition to our team. You will serve in a variety of ways to ensure our clients feel confident in their decision in choosing us. You will support the team through outbound calls to our clients regarding account reconciliation and client retention.
Client retention is our way of building rapport and establishing the framework for the relationship we’d like to have with our clients starting from day 1. You’ll be verifying information we have, gauging their level of happiness with our services and constantly seeking out opportunities to add value to the services we provide.
Account reconciliation is a little different at Corporate Tools. The clients you’ll be calling quite often do not remember they owe us money. To us, account reconciliation is more of customer service with a goal to inform and collect by bringing value to what our clients pay us for.
This is not a sales position and is also not commission based. This department is our way of building loyalty by delivering exceptional service that goes beyond what is expected starting with our clients first interaction until their last.
Starting $14/hour --- Initial review at 6 months with up to $2/hour raise option
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with 0-5% raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Simple IRA with 3% retirement contribution match starts day 1
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Initiate conversations with our clients to provide ongoing solutions
- Educate our clients on services and software offerings
- Monitor and keep up with big data sets
- Collect accounts receivable
- Ability to drive to a goal without being micromanaged
- Exceptional phone skills
- Incredible listening and communication skills
- You're a rock - You don't raise your voice or blood pressure with conflict