- Perform preventative maintenance at 3 local offices (Post Falls & Spokane)
- Keep all interior and exterior areas clean and clear of clutter and trash
- Perform exterior cleaning activities periodically
- Maintain cleanliness throughout offices
- Ensures kitchen areas are organized and stocked with supplies
- Perform quality inspections of work performed by outside contractors and vendors as appropriate
- Competent with Computers
- Communication skills
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors
- Technical skills in maintenance or installation industry
- Skilled in general contracting is a bonus
Why you might like this job:
Our facility’s cleanliness and appearance plays a huge part in how we feel when we come to work. Some people may look at scuffs on the walls, little bits of dust or bugs in the corners, or a pine cone in the parking lot as just what happens in life; but you look at those things as an opportunity to not be like every other facility. A weed in a parking lot bugs you. The dirt behind the toilet that wasn’t cleaned drives you nuts. A wobbly door that’s out of adjustment is just not acceptable to you and if you can see a patch in drywall, it just wasn’t done right.
Some people might think of facilities maintenance as labor and grunt work, but you feel it’s a higher calling that many folks will just never understand.