Facilities & Grounds Maintenance
As a Facilities & Grounds Maintenance team member with Corporate Tools you will perform the work related to the maintenance, cleanliness and repair of our 3 local offices, grounds, equipment and furnishings. You will also coordinate and oversee the work of outside contractors and vendors. Successful candidates must have the ability to work independently, prioritize work and multi-task efficiently.
$18.00 per hour
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company. Not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever.
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Perform preventative maintenance at 3 local offices (Post Falls & Spokane)
- Keep all interior and exterior areas clean and clear of clutter and trash
- Perform exterior cleaning activities periodically
- Maintain cleanliness throughout offices
- Ensures kitchen areas are organized and stocked with supplies
- Perform quality inspections of work performed by outside contractors and vendors as appropriate
- Competent with Computers
- Communication skills
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors
- Technical skills in maintenance or installation industry
- Skilled in general contracting is a bonus
Why you might like this job:
Our facility’s cleanliness and appearance plays a huge part in how we feel when we come to work. Some people may look at scuffs on the walls, little bits of dust or bugs in the corners, or a pine cone in the parking lot as just what happens in life; but you look at those things as an opportunity to not be like every other facility. A weed in a parking lot bugs you. The dirt behind the toilet that wasn’t cleaned drives you nuts. A wobbly door that’s out of adjustment is just not acceptable to you and if you can see a patch in drywall, it just wasn’t done right.
Some people might think of facilities maintenance as labor and grunt work, but you feel it’s a higher calling that many folks will just never understand.