Corporate Tools is hiring a Document Specialist to help process our mail. You will be a logistical solution to hundreds of thousands of businesses throughout the US.
You not only manage the document flow locally, but for our office locations in each state. You will organize, sort, and check for accuracy, as well as quickly ship mission critical documents throughout the world.
If you are looking for a long term job where life and work balance meets, this could be your perfect position. Many of our specialists enjoy coming to a stress free job, doing their work with a high level of accuracy, and leaving work to enjoy all the great reasons people live in the Inland Northwest.
$16.50 an hour plus $2 an hour in-office incentive
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual review with raise option
- 22 days Paid Time Off accrued annually, and 4 holidays
- After 3 years, PTO increases to 29 days. Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company—not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want
- The 4 holidays are: New Year’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever
- Open concept office with friendly coworkers
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah
- Helping customer service when needed
- Data entry
- Opening, scanning, and re-shipping large amounts of mail every day
- Checking and fixing logistics of documents being shipped throughout the US
- Knowledge of computers and the ability to navigate systems to gather information
- This position is coded as “Office Only” and work must be performed in-office to do all responsibilities effectively.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- High communication skills
- High attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent customer service with the ability to listen critically.
- Self motivated and quick learner
Why you might like this job:
You find it deplorable that your friends or family members leave stacks of mail sitting on their countertops. You find it rewarding to put an envelope or letter in the shredder or trash can after you’ve dealt with it. You organize important documents in folders in file cabinets or a safe deposit box, instead of a stack on your desk in order of when you received it. You spend a half hour cooking an amazing meal, but you clean your dishes and cooking pans while your food goes cold and your family yells at you. The few times, you’ve tried leaving the mess for after the meal, you just don’t find dinner as enjoyable. You find it rewarding to finish things and end the day on a clean note.