Corporate Support Representative
Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is adding more Corporate Support Representatives to our team. You will be a resource and a guide to help our clients use our software, start and maintain their business, and sometimes figure out how to help them close their business.
We’re looking for happy people who enjoy helping others. No experience is necessary if you have the motivation and desire to learn. We’ll train you on corporate formalities, customer service, and how to interact with clients on a high level. We also think our employees are great and we want them to feel comfortable to be themselves. So we don’t use scripts. We just expect our team to be respectful, friendly, helpful and have fun. This is a great long term position that allows employees a chance to have a great work/life balance.
This job is coded as “Flex” which means the company does not currently require this position to be performed in office.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual review with raise option
- 22 days Paid Time Off accrued annually, and 4 holidays
- After 3 years, PTO increases to 29 days. Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company—not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want
- The 4 holidays are: New Year’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever
- Open concept office with friendly coworkers
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah
- Answer questions and be a guide for our clients via phone calls
- Go above and beyond for our clients to help navigate the complexities of our industry
- Take ownership in your role as an individual contributor and as a member of our team
- Help support other customer service groups as needed
- Treat others with respect
- Collaborative and coachable
- Self motivated, independent learner and critical thinker
- Strong customer service skills, clear and concise communicator
- Type at least 45 words per minute
- Strong computer skills, job duties are performed almost 100% online
- Internet Requirements: 4 MB up and 10 MB down - satellite internet is not recommended
Why you might like this job:
You like talking to people and helping them. You get satisfaction when someone really needs help and you made their day better. You find fun ways to interact with people. What we do can be redundant if you don’t have the right mind set. Our clients are unique. You might answer the same question 50 times in one day, but the circumstances are different for every person we interact with. They might be a one person show, about to leave their job and start a business. They could be a law firm going on vacation and need help for their clients. Or the person you’re talking to could be a Fortune 500 CEO who counts on you to keep their massive corporate structure alive, active and maintained. You also like working with fun, good people. You like working for a company where what you do all day actually matters.