Corporate Filing Specialist
Corporate Tools is hiring a Corporate Filing Specialist to work at our Post Falls Idaho location. You will be doing transactional corporate filings in every jurisdiction. From forming an LLC in Idaho to amending a nonprofit corporation in Illinois to merging two corporations in Florida, you will help thousands of businesses navigate the corporate formalities of starting and maintaining a business.
Your background could be that of a title company, paralegal, legal assistant, or anything really that deals with paperwork and data entry. BUT we need you to enjoy talking to clients, emailing with them, and not just working on legal documents. We work for a lot of lawyers so it’s helpful for us to hire people that are used to the way lawyers talk. We also work with a lot of end clients that don’t have any clue about business registrations and need us to talk to them in a way that makes a complicated business registration process easy for them to understand.
$15 an hour
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with 0-5% raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Simple IRA with 3% retirement contribution match starts day 1
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Forming new companies
- Registering businesses
- Filing annual corporate compliance events
- Desire to learn the ins and outs of forming and maintaining businesses
- Enjoy working with clients
- Attention to detail
Why you might like this job:
You like little bursts of transactional work. You like finishing something. You like starting your day with a challenge of say 30 corporate filings, organizing your day to tackle the most complex and hardest filings first, and then planning easy filings around when your mind is the weakest, and when you power through the end of the day and finish, you find it rewarding that you fought a little battle and won. You enjoy extremely technical filings. But don’t mind zoning out and doing easy filings.