Corporate Filing Specialist
Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is hiring a Corporate Filing Specialist. You will be doing corporate filings in every jurisdiction. From forming an LLC in Idaho to amending a nonprofit corporation in Illinois to merging two corporations in Florida, you will help thousands of businesses navigate the corporate formalities of starting and maintaining a business.
Your background might include work in title company, as a paralegal, legal assistant, or other industry heavy in research and documentation. However, we are a company that values our clients and you must also enjoy talking to clients as well as taking the initiative to do what’s right and problem solve on their behalf. We work with many lawyers so it’s helpful for us to hire people that are used to the way lawyers talk. We also work with a lot of new or small business clients that need us to break down the process in a way that makes an over-complicated business registration process easy for them to understand.
$15 an hour --- Initial review at 6 months with up to $2/hour raise option
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Be knowledgeable of and responsible for: forming new companies, registering businesses and filing annual corporate compliance events
- Troubleshooting issues with state forms and processes
- Helping customers and internal associates with filing related questions
- Interest and ability to learn and master the intricacies of business formations and compliance
- Strong customer service skills, clear and concise communicator
- Organized, detailed and inquisitive
- Self motivated, independent learner and critical thinker
- Collaborative and coachable
- Strong computer skills, job duties are performed almost 100% online
Why you might like this job:
You like the diversity and challenge of starting the day with a mixed bag of compliance filings from complex to simple, organizing them how you see fit, and breaking them down one by one until each has been marked off your list. You enjoy working independently and being in charge of your workload and success, while having the support and camaraderie of a team. You want to work for a fun, relaxed company that prioritizes their employees and clients above all else.