Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Corporate Tools is looking to add a new member to our team in a support capacity who is fluent (speaking, reading and writing) in Spanish and English. You will help our clients, both English and Spanish speaking, use our software, start and maintain their businesses and quite often, figure out how to help them close their business. Our Spanish speaking client base is still growing, so about 75% of this job will be working with our English speaking clients. The job is full time, Monday – Friday.
We are looking for happy people who enjoy helping others. No experience is necessary if you have a desire to learn. We’ll train you on corporate formalities, customer service and how to interact with clients on a high level. This is a great long term position that allows employees a chance to have a great work/life balance.
This is not a sales position. We don’t want our clients to dread calling us because they have to listen to pushy sales pitches every time. We also think our employees are great and we want them to feel comfortable to be themselves. So we don’t use scripts. We just expect our team to be respectful, friendly and helpful.
$18 an hour
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company. Not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever.
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Answer 100+ calls a day about starting and maintaining a business
- Help the customer support team answer emails
- Help the mail team process documents
- A Professional Working Proficiency level of Spanish and English
- An ability to treat others with respect
- Willingness to be trained
- Desire to learn
- Type at least 50 words per minute
- Basic computer skills
Why you might like this job:
You like talking to people and helping them. You get satisfaction when someone really needs help and you made their day better. You find fun ways to interact with people. What we do can be redundant if you don’t have the right mind set. Our clients are unique. You might answer the same question 50 times in one day, but the circumstances are different for every person we interact with. They might be a one person show, about to leave their job and start a business. They could be a law firm going on vacation and need help for their clients. Or the person you’re talking to could be a Fortune 500 CEO who counts on you to keep their massive corporate structure alive, active and maintained. You also like working with fun, good people. You like taking a break or eating your lunch overlooking the river. You like working for a company where what you do all day actually matters.