Senior Revenue Accountant
As our Senior Revenue Accountant you will wrangle the revenue monster, not only tame it, but make it look easy. The secret might be your skills and experience or the Giant Purple Calculator.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company. Not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever.
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Drive institutional change in our accounts receivables monster
- Drive institutional change in how we chase revenue
- Revenue reporting and doing something about it
- Improve our renewal rates
- Wrangle our focus on good revenue and help cut out the bad revenue
- Improve our churn rate
- Improve the lifetime value of our clients
- Mentor, motivate, and teach other accountants to be better humans and human calculators
- Create a culture of rewarding customer service reps for driving our success
- Experience running 200 million+ revenue at privately held businesses
- Success building and running revenue teams
- Experience with a recurring revenue business model
- Experience running large accounts receivable operations
- Experience in software as a service, tech, or professional services models
- Deep understanding of why the money goes where
- Current CPA license or educational equivalent
- You will need to demonstrate to us how you've built growth mindset cultures within accounting
Why you might like this job:
You’ve always wanted the freedom to really run. We’re not venture funded and have no investors. There’s no real directive to maximize growth or profit, although it would be more fun if we had more money. We’re having fun taking care of customers, but we’ve reached a point where we need more focus on the revenue. It’s all fun when we’re all having a growth party, but we’d like to understand it better and drive our future with more certainty. Maybe you’ve been in charge of revenue at larger companies where your creativity and ideas were stifled by investors or counter intuitive directives where you spent more time pleasing the directives instead of making change and driving better results. Who cares if you improve revenues at a company doing billions of dollars a year. Here, you’ll work side by side with the people you impact and you’ll see that improving revenue just gives us more money to play with versus just passing it on to shareholders returns on investments.