Corporate Tools is looking to add a new member to the accounting team to help with all things revenue related within the department. You will excel at this job if you love keeping track of large sets of revenue numbers, analyzing/trending them, and then looking for ways to improve/implement revenue segment/processes. You will also be a person who loves to dive into the details.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Simple IRA with 3% retirement contribution match starts day 1
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Track company revenues over time and determine the direction of the trend
- Compare company revenues to competitors
- Break down the revenues by product/service and determine profitability
- Matching revenue to expenses to determine the profitability of each company segment
- Incorporate macro data/information into the analysis
- Revenue forecasting
- Daily tracking of revenue
- Reconciliation of daily revenue to receipts
- Generate monthly revenue reports to present to management
- All things revenue and accounting support related
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 3 years revenue analyst experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Heavy experience in working with spreadsheets
- Accounting degree not required, though education in accounting preferred
- Integrity and discretion
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and self motivate to ensure completion of tasks
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and adapt to system or procedural changes as they arise
Why you might like this job:
You’re a numbers person. At one point in your life you’ve been referred to as a nerd and you see that as a compliment. You love the way numbers flow and how they work. You find joy in analyzing trend lines, evaluating the numbers and digging into the details to see how you can improve the revenue of the company. You’ve worked as a revenue analyst before but you’ve been siloed into doing the same thing every day and you’re looking for something that’s more creative, something far reaching, something different. We’re different.