Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is growing and we are searching for a highly talented Payroll Specialist to join our Accounting Department. This person will be responsible for making sure we all get paid. Correctly. Okay, there is a bit more to it… keep reading for more details.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company. Not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Own and process multi-state, bi-weekly payroll for 150+ employees and growing
- Approve and record paid time off
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service to employees with questions related to payroll
- Audit time cards to ensure accuracy
- Pay and process workers compensation reports
- Enter new employees into payroll and time system
- Adjust permissions in payroll system
- Employment verification requests
- Process miscellaneous adjustments in time cards when needed
- Process garnishments, child support, and IRS levies
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience processing payroll for a company of 100+ employees
- Previous experience processing multi-state payroll preferred
- Previous accounting experience/knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Integrity and discretion of utmost importance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and self motivate to ensure completion of tasks.
- Bonus points for previous experience using Paycor
Why you might like this job:
You love numbers. They always equal what they equal. You have an eagle eye and can recognize discrepancies from a mile away. You pride yourself on a near-zero error rate. You recognize the importance of ensuring payroll accuracy since most of us aren’t independently wealthy and working just for fun.