Corporate Tools in Post Falls, ID is looking to add another analytical and business savvy mind to the finance team. If you’ve had experience doing big data dives for operational improvement, we’re interested in talking to you!
You will work with multiple departments in fulfilling diversified internal data requests as it relates to our operations. You should have experience manipulating and analyzing large data sets. You are responsible for providing new insights through the use of advanced statistical analysis, data mining, and data visualization techniques which will consequently impact business decisions. You should be comfortable extracting meaning from and interpreting data.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Evaluate data requests from various areas of the business effectively seeking clarification as needed
- Write queries within PostgreSQL to produce data sets answering requests as accurately and completely as possible—this includes evaluating available data, formatting, cleaning and validating data
- Effectively communicate query results as well as underlying premise of queries used or developed to various stakeholders
- Conduct and communicate a thorough analysis of large data sets
- Cleaning and normalizing data within Power BI, PostgreSQL and Excel
- Collecting, evaluating and reporting new data
- Structure complex data sets to find usable information including weaknesses, trends, or opportunities
- Effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Math, Computer Science, Economics or related
- Highly proficient with Excel/Google Sheets, familiarity with BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau a plus
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate key ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- 1-2 years of analytical and creative problem-solving experience
- Proficient experience building queries in SQL
- Experience in PostgreSQL preferred