As our Corporate Accountant, you understand the principles of accounting enough to know and direct why revenue and expenses go where they go. You’ll support and grow into our Senior Corporate Accountant positions. You’ll support our controllers, financial operations, marketing, and revenue peoples. Well… You’ll support everyone really from every direction. Ideally you’d have a CPA license and CMA certificate and have a mix of experience working at a tax practice and in house at medium sized businesses or larger.
Corporate Tools is a hyper growth company focused in technology backed services, professional services, software as a service, and plain old real estate. Bonus points if you understand what a circus that can be, feel at home in it, and find satisfaction and fulfillment not only navigating that but excelling at it.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company. Not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever.
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- All things accounting for all our entities and operations
- Prepare financials for review
- Prepare and record general ledger journal entries
- Be a technical accounting lead for various revenue and accounting positions
- CPA License and/or CMA certificate
- Understand why the revenue and expenses go where they should go
- Previous professional relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
Why you might like this job:
You read numbers like others read magazine articles or books. When the numbers are bouncing around all over the place hitting others on the side of the head, you have the clarity to:
Understand what they’re saying
Know where they should go
Chart a path forward and implement