Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is looking for a Corporate Accountant to join our growing Accounting Department. Corporate Tools is a hyper growth company focused in technology backed services, professional services, software as a service, and plain old real estate. If that sounds more exciting than intimidating, keep reading.
We’re searching for someone that is eager to take their career in accounting to the next level. You will be responsible for managing multiple books, taking charge of our fixed asset schedule as well as ownership of the day to day accounting tasks. We are looking for a new teammate with positive energy, a willingness to learn, and enjoys connecting with the team. You’ll be part of a highly talented and close-knit group of individuals that care about the wellness, motivation, and development of each team member. This role will provide ultimate career development but with a work schedule that allows for life outside of work. This position is coded as “Hybrid” which means occasional remote work is available, however, this role will be expected to work in our Post Falls, Idaho office 2-3/days/week. Any position that is required to work in office regularly or on occasion must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for the job unless state law prohibits employers from requiring vaccines.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 22 days Paid Time Off
- After 3 years, PTO increases to 29 days. Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company—not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever.
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- All things accounting for all our entities and operations
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financials
- Prepare and record journal entries in Quickbooks
- Maintain the fixed asset schedules for all our entities
- Conduct research on various technical accounting positions
- CPA License
- Previous professional corporate accounting experience of 2-5 years
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Understand why the revenue and expenses go where they should go
- Any position that is required to work in office regularly or on occasion must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for the job unless state law prohibits employers from requiring vaccines.
Why you might like this job:
You read numbers like others read magazine articles or books. When the numbers are bouncing around all over the place hitting others on the side of the head, you have the clarity to:
Understand what they’re saying
Know where they should go
Chart a path forward and implement