Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is growing and we are searching for a highly talented Accounts Payable Specialist to join our accounting team. You will be responsible for making sure that all the bills get paid on time. You might excel at this job if you enjoy being organized and completing tasks in a timely fashion. We are also always looking for creative-minded individuals to think critically about their role and evolve, shape and improve their role, department and company as we grow.
$18.50 per hour
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company. Not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Receive and process invoices, bills and requests for payments
- Vouch, verify & process all accounts payable documentation
- Enter payable information into QuickBooks
- Prepare checks for payment, obtain approval/signature and ensure they are sent on time
- Create reports for management
- Contact vendors to resolve discrepancies
- Scan, index and maintain documents in a digital storage system
- Analyze expense reports for correct coding, approvals, and irregular purchases
- Scanning invoices and receipts
- W-9 requests
- Assisting in answering phone lines regarding payment inquiries
- Any and all other duties related to payables and accounting support
- Previous professional experience in accounts payable or a similar role required
- Strong attention to detail
- Accounting degree not required, though education in accounting preferred
- Previous professional experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Experience with spreadsheets
- Integrity and discretion
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and self motivate to ensure completion of tasks
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and adapt to system or procedural changes as they arise
Why you might like this job:
You love paperwork, numbers and organization. You have an eagle eye and can recognize discrepancies from a mile away. You pride yourself on a near-zero error rate and on being over the top organized. You are also an enthusiastic individual who can take initiative and is creative when it comes to solving problems. You want to work with a group of good, fun people who collaborate across departments for continued refinement and improvement.