Corporate Tools is looking to add a new member to the accounting team to help with all things clerical within the accounting department. You might excel at this job if you enjoy keeping things organized and checking tasks off the list. You also like to problem solve and don’t mind digging into an issue to get at the resolution.
$15 an hour
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Simple IRA with 3% retirement contribution match starts day 1
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Auditing client accounts
- Processing cancellations and disputes
- Scanning receipts
- W-9 requests
- NSF check returns
- Assisting in answering phone lines regarding payment inquiries
- All things accounting support including but not limited to: preparing invoices, managing receipts and handling sensitive financial documents
- Strong attention to detail
- Accounting degree not required, though education in accounting preferred
- Experience with spreadsheets
- Integrity and discretion
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and self motivate to ensure completion of tasks
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and adapt to system or procedural changes as they arise
Why you might like this job:
You’re an enthusiastic individual who can take initiative and is creative when it comes to solving problems. You enjoy working with fun, good people and collaborating across departments. You’ve been searching for a company where what you do all day actually matters and you’re not just a cog in the wheel.