Project Manager, HR
Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is looking to add a new member to our Human Resources team to manage all things related to building, supporting and embracing our company’s remote operations and processes. Supporting remote work, or as we call it Work Wherever, across an organization is quickly becoming a new normal and we want to do it better than every other company. So we’re looking for someone to create and own this process from start to finish and make it the best it can be.
This position is coded as “Hybrid” which means after initial training and on-boarding which will take place in office, occasional remote work is available. However, this role will be expected to continue to work in our Post Falls, Idaho office 2-3 days/week.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 22 days Paid Time Off
- After 3 years, PTO increases to 29 days. Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company—not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever.
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Consistently focus on improving our “Work Wherever” program for employees
- Manage the shipping and logistics of all new hire equipment to remote employees, ensure on time delivery
- Coordinate, communicate, and track all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Create processes and systems to manage and organize all shipping and logistics needs
- Work closely with team managers to facilitate team building/culture events for a dispersed workforce
- Conduct surveys to continually keep a pulse on our Work Wherever team and ways to improve
- Place office equipment orders for new hires, manage deliveries
- Collaborate with our IT and HR departments to stay on top of equipment needs/forecasts
- Oversee distribution and management of our “WW Allowance” debit cards
- Manage a logistics email inbox, respond to all inquiries
- 3+ years of program/project management experience or equivalent in related field
- Proven experience creating, streamlining, and continuously improving processes
- Experience learning and navigating various software programs, online systems and tools
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to adapt to changing priorities based on organization need
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with diverse audiences and stakeholders, internally and externally
- Proven experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously and own procedures
- Independent thinker capable of operating within ambiguously defined structures with an ability for delivering tangible results
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire, and to become fully-vaccinated within three weeks after date of hire, to be considered for the job.
Why you might like this job:
You find organization and processes exciting and fulfilling. You enjoy connecting with people and finding creative ways to do so, regardless of where those people physically are located. You thrive in collaborative spaces across multiple departments to streamline systems and process. You are intrinsically motivated and highly functioning in an autonomous, sometimes ambiguous role. The thought of creating a whole new program that benefits the well being of our employees is exciting to you.