The Program Coordinator will undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks for our Document team. We handle up to 5,000 legal documents a day from offices all around the country. You will manage the workflow and logistics of getting documents at 50+ offices throughout the US and making sure the clients receive these documents in a timely manner. You will assist in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carrying out important operational duties yourself. While you’ll be working with offices around the country, there will be little, if any, travel required for this position.
To excel as a Program Coordinator, you must be organized, detail-oriented, and customer focused. The Program Coordinator should be a self-motivated team player who is comfortable working with teams both in person and remotely. Further skills in program development and business management would be beneficial.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company. Not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Support, planning, and coordination of the document program
- Help build and maintain positive relationships within the teams and offices
- Negotiating contracts
- Identify and contact potential new offices for partnerships
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Track and manage office workloads and productivity, identifying/addressing inefficiencies and/or best practices
- Distribute hardware and ensure technology is used correctly through adequate training
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Tech savvy
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- A degree in a business related field is preferred