Network and IT Admin
Corporate Tools is looking for an onsite system and network administrator in our Post Falls Idaho location. You’ll be responsible for working with our Dev Ops, System and Networking Engineers, and CTO to keep our Post Falls office functioning on all cylinders.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Simple IRA with 3% retirement contribution match starts day 1
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.