Corporate Chat Sales Representative
Corporate Tools is adding more Corporate Chat Sales Representatives to our team, with an added focus on helping fit our products to the needs of our potential customers. You will be a resource and a guide to help our clients choose which services will support their new business. You’ll also guide them through using our software, maintaining their business, and sometimes figure out how to help them close their business.
We’re looking for happy people who enjoy helping others. No experience is necessary if you have the motivation and desire to learn. We’ll train you on corporate formalities, customer service, consultative sales, and how to interact with clients on a high level. This is a great long term position that allows employees a chance to have a great work/life balance.
This is a different kind of sales position. We don’t want our clients to dread calling us because they have to listen to a pushy sales pitch. Instead, our approach is to empower our team to be themselves (we don’t use scripts) and listen to the clients to identify their needs while being savvy enough to right fit with the best products for those needs. Our expectation is simple: be respectful, be friendly, be helpful, and have fun!
Starting $16/hour --- Initial review at 6 months with up to $2/hour raise option
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 18 days Paid Time Off
- Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company. Not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly "Work Wherever" allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself... really, whatever.
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won't cost the company much money because you won't use it.
- Trail Mix Bar --- oh yeah.
- Answer questions and be a guide for our clients via chat correspondence and phone calls
- Ask questions to find out how we can best help potential and existing clients and advise the best solution, whether we offer the products or not
- Go above and beyond for our clients to help navigate the complexities of our industry
- Take ownership in your role as an individual contributor and as a member of our team
- Treat others with respect
- Natural desire to want to help people
- Collaborative and coachable
- Self motivated, independent learner and critical thinker
- Strong customer service skills, clear and concise communicator
- Type at least 45 words per minute
- Strong computer skills, job duties are performed almost 100% online
- Internet Requirements: 4 MB up and 10 MB down - satellite internet is not recommended
Why you might like this job:
You have a knack for expressing emotion and painting a picture with your writing. You have a passion for helping people. You take pride in matching our products with what people need for their business. You find fun ways to interact with people. What we do can be redundant if you don’t have the right mind set. Our clients are unique. You might answer the same question 50 times in one day, but the circumstances are different for every person we interact with. They might be a one person show, about to leave their job and start a business. They could be a law firm going on vacation and need help for their clients. Or the person you’re talking to could be a Fortune 500 CEO who counts on you to keep their massive corporate structure alive, active and maintained. You also like working with fun, good people. You like working for a company where what you do all day actually matters.